BeginIdeas is proud to provide services as a Prime Contractor on the General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70. Our GSA IT-70 schedule number is 47QTCA20D009K.
What is GSA IT Schedule 70?
The largest GWAC for IT products and services. Issued by the General Services Administration (GSA), GSA IT 70 is the standard contract vehicle for IT solutions. It hosts a large pool of vendors with over one million IT products and services.
Key Features of GSA IT Schedule 70
- Available to federal, state, and local agencies and offices
- Contract type: five-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with three five-year option periods
- Contract Fee: 0.75%
- Contract Modification Lead Time is 5-9 Weeks
- Buy and sell terms are pre-negotiated and OEM EULA’s pre-negotiated
- Contract ceiling: None
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliant
- Period of Performance: April 2020 – April 28, 2025
What are the overall benefits of leveraging GWAC?
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Task order competition drives rates even lower
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Customized terms, conditions and labor categories easily added at the task order level